Ana's IkiMaru Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Japanese for Beginners in St. Petersburg - Sept 13 - October 11, 2011
by rjTheUser Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:14 pm

» Handmade Kimono Bookmarks
by rjTheUser Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:13 pm

» greetings from South America ^_^
by Hayashi-san Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:36 pm

» Foreign Kimono-San: The Great Debate
by Hayashi-san Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:33 pm

» Green Screen Studio Photography Grand Opening
by rjTheUser Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:00 am

» Ragstock - Kimono/Vintage Clothing Store in the USA - Review and photos
by Caroline13 Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:27 am

» Kimono-san in England
by Hachiko Thu May 19, 2011 3:02 pm

» Cherry vs. Plum Blossoms
by rjTheUser Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:13 pm

» Graffiti in Japan (グラフィティ)
by rjTheUser Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:22 pm

» Artist Sasu
by rjTheUser Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:16 pm

Gallery

Fukuoka Or Hakata Geisha Empty
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

BookmarkAna's IkiMaru Forum! on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Ana's IkiMaru Forum! on your social bookmarking website

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Fukuoka Or Hakata Geisha

Go down

Fukuoka Or Hakata Geisha Empty Fukuoka Or Hakata Geisha

Post  AnaIkimaru Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:09 am

Posted on November 25th, 2008:

Geisha training in order to convey the traditional culture of Hakata 068 (奴San,'s 小桃)
Larger photo
 But also on time, but now I have become even less than 20 Hakata geisha, to leave the tradition has continued until now, people are 奴San geisha and other veterans have to focus on training of junior Masu. "Even in Hakata Odori every December, I want to leave feeling that originated from the traditional arts of the region. But some are coming in every year, there were so many people continue to be severe. Art is really like Then do not call for the job. because I have work to grow younger, I could not stop until this year. I was going to cease to be missed out (laughs) "

The geisha's "cubic" and "local" is divided into. Geisha's dance in the cubic and dance song and spoke the local, Geisha's are responsible for playing the shamisen, and noisemaker. However, not only do they dance from cubic geisha's all dance, song, shamisen and practice, everything. I have a pretty hard practice every day. From 2000 to develop, but now looking for an apprentice geisha in the traditional arts Hakata Council, independence as a geisha (independent practice), and as most people will quit before. Meanwhile, one of the geisha's new 小桃 was born this spring after seven years. "I still am learning, I want to be a geisha can be as natural as my sister care for him. Older sister also reported comes from my grandmother, my sister called me all I feel"

This year's local Megumi Yoshi's rookie of the other one was geisha. Heisei 小桃 born with as opposed to, the owner of a Geisha was a unique career reached a whopping sixty. It is a new challenge or arm of the koto and shamisen 活Kashitai had been 20s. The two men lead a 奴San "Hakata'm happy because I think it will encourage me to work hard the traditional arts Council. I do not think we too young to cultivate Ikanakya Soredakeni. Hakata Geisha , then I'd say ticket numbers will continue the tradition of Hakata, "and told us.

Translated and copied from this site:
http://www.city.fukuoka.lg.jp/navi/068/article.html

AnaIkimaru
AnaIkimaru
Admin

http://ikimaru.com/contact.html

Back to top Go down

Fukuoka Or Hakata Geisha Empty Re: Fukuoka Or Hakata Geisha

Post  AnaIkimaru Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:11 am

Less than 20 full-time geisha in Fukuoka, that really makes me sad.

I would love to meet some of them and do what I can to give the Hakata geisha more exposure!

Here's some more information I found:

This is an interesting link because you can see who is currently working in Fukuoka:
http://www.media-line.or.jp/h_kenban/

AnaIkimaru
AnaIkimaru
Admin

http://ikimaru.com/contact.html

Back to top Go down